Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

I'm in Corona, CA. Seems like there is a decent group of OB peeps that are in SoCal. We should do a meet/greet for the SoCal folks here on OB. Perhaps plan small trips in the SoCal region. And when the larger trips are planned, we are familiar with each other?
I agree.. We could do a meet and greet St the bass pro shop.... Seems to be about the center between everyone

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

A

Ali Khalid

I'm in Corona, CA. Seems like there is a decent group of OB peeps that are in SoCal. We should do a meet/greet for the SoCal folks here on OB. Perhaps plan small trips in the SoCal region. And when the larger trips are planned, we are familiar with each other?
Great idea! Let me know im in!!

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
I think it's a great idea. I'm in. I just picked up a new rig, (to me) and it would be good to work out all the kinks before a big trip and to get others opinions.

Flip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Corona, CA.
Member #

WOW!!! Lot's of OB peeps interested in a SoCal meet & greet. Wonder how this should take place, Michael & Corrie organize the whole meet & greet? Or if they would wanna make their way down to SoCal? Not sure. But I'm definitely up for a meet and trip day.

Flip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Corona, CA.
Member #

(I tried to link Michael and Corrie to my previous post, but not sure how to do that. I've seen it done on other threads.)

A

Ali Khalid

I can set one up if anyonr is interested..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Let's set something up locally l don't think Micheal and Corrie would want to come out this way :)

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
XPlore, follow the thread link above. We have moved over there. We are meeting up the 11th.