Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

I’ve wondered that too. Posted a similar comment in out West Europe region. We wondered about creating a post with a list in our region. Maybe it can be a ‘sticky’ so always appears at the top of a region? Sorry, not an answer...

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I tried adding a couple spots to the map and nothing happened,
There are only two pending items in the map due, neither from you. Both are waiting for more information. The location pins need to have more than just "Cool spot", else we'll have thousands of vaguely defined points of interest.

I'm pretty sure I have approved at least one pin from you, and I think maybe @Road did as well. There isn't a log of the requests to check.

For those considering adding pins on the map, please be detailed in the title and description, and try to at least use capitalization and punctuation. One was titled simply "t" and the description was along the lines of "cool spot nice place to stop narrow road awesome look out"

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

There are only two pending items in the map due, neither from you. Both are waiting for more information. The location pins need to have more than just "Cool spot", else we'll have thousands of vaguely defined points of interest.

I'm pretty sure I have approved at least one pin from you, and I think maybe @Road did as well. There isn't a log of the requests to check.

For those considering adding pins on the map, please be detailed in the title and description, and try to at least use capitalization and punctuation. One was titled simply "t" and the description was along the lines of "cool spot nice place to stop narrow road awesome look out"
I think it's something on my end that I'm doing wrong. The ones I attempted to do included descriptions, distances, some contact info and links for further information. I even tried to attach a map.

When I was finished I clicked the button and all that happened was some sort of "clear fields" or "reset" - all the info just disappeared.

I figured I did something wrong or didn't have authorization to do it or some sort.

Reactions: Steve

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I think it's something on my end that I'm doing wrong. The ones I attempted to do included descriptions, distances, some contact info and links for further information. I even tried to attach a map.

When I was finished I clicked the button and all that happened was some sort of "clear fields" or "reset" - all the info just disappeared.

I figured I did something wrong or didn't have authorization to do it or some sort.
Hmmm, in that case, maybe too much information? I don't know if there's a limit to number of characters? @Michael is the only one who can answer that for us. Hopefully he will reply after returning from their current road trip.

Thanks for the update!

Reactions: Correus