Where are you traveling for the Holidays?

• HTML tutorial

Ncat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
N
Last Name
Cat
Member #

Heading out to Anza Borrego in the morning for a scouting trip and then headed back there for the 28th thru the 30th!

Reactions: SandmanTRD

chris_nc

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Whitsett, NC, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4RBL
Our first week (for Christmas) will be here at cool, little farm house in the mountains of North Carolina, not far from Johnson City, TN. Then the day after the family gets home from the Christmas trip, I'm hitting the road with a few friends to do the Georgia Traverse over the course of the week of New Year's. It's ~390 miles (~220 miles off-road) across the northern part of Georgia, with parts in and out of TN, and NC, that starts on the SC/GA border and goes to the GA/AL border. Hoping to start the year off right with a winter overlanding trip!

IMG_5521.JPG UFol4Oa0Tqejbzxc%UC4lA.jpg

Sams

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Olive Branch, MS, USA
Member #

Good morning fellow Overlanders. Just wanted to see what your travel plans are this holiday season! Please stay safe on the road and have a Merry little Christmas! View attachment 79754
Me and brother in law did the lake hill motors east loop (batesville, ms to corinth, ms) of the trans american trail yesterday for a quick ride. Got the routes from sam correro. They werent free, but very, very helpful/ accurate.
Safe travels!!!

Poniard

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Apple Valley, Utah, United States
First Name
Lawrence
Last Name
Abbott
Member #

Good morning fellow Overlanders. Just wanted to see what your travel plans are this holiday season! Please stay safe on the road and have a Merry little Christmas! View attachment 79754
I’m heading to Southern Utah for a week for some R&R.

Have a safe and happy holiday everyone!

Cheers

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Friday I’m stalking routes on the Trans Hoosier Overland Trail I’ve been putting together..from the Ohio River to the Indiana Dunes...look for a full route to be put down and run by some vintage Overland vehicles and vintage motorcycles...we will be filming the whole thing the first week in April...if you would like to join in PM me and we can talk...