Wheeling alone.

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Pathfinder II

Wolfe City, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Elaborate on what your picky about? Certain types of vehicles, skin color? Gender? Political views? I at least give folks a chance to prove to me they suck. The great thing about meeting up and wheeling with folks you dont know is it can be a one time only deal or you can just leave if you dont like whats happening, and if you happen to get along then exchange contact info and you've got a new friend.

Reactions: Roots66

SandStorm87

Rank 0

Contributor I

Bow WA
Member #

Elaborate on what your picky about? Certain types of vehicles, skin color? Gender? Political views? I at least give folks a chance to prove to me they suck. The great thing about meeting up and wheeling with folks you dont know is it can be a one time only deal or you can just leave if you dont like whats happening, and if you happen to get along then exchange contact info and you've got a new friend.
I'm picky about how their wheeling style, and how they act. I will go with people I don't know, and have met some cool people that way.

Last edited: