Rank II

Enthusiast I

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Brendan
Last Name
Draney
Member #

My name's Brendan and I've lived all over the country, seen all of the country, but never slowed down to really take in all of the country. That's why I'm here. I currently live in North Carolina and own a 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. I'm planning a trip out to Arizona in November and would love to meet up with anyone who knows the way. IMG_7611.jpg

ZRex

Rank VII
Launch Member

Explorer I

Elizabethton, TN
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klepp
Member #

Welcome Brendan! Glad to have you here! I lived in Asheville for 11 years but left for TN, Enjoy OB!

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

My name's Brendan and I've lived all over the country, seen all of the country, but never slowed down to really take in all of the country. That's why I'm here. I currently live in North Carolina and own a 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. I'm planning a trip out to Arizona in November and would love to meet up with anyone who knows the way. View attachment 210702
Welcome Brendan! If on your way to Arizona you will decide to go through Colorado let us know!

Fleamac

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate III

Lowell, Michigan
First Name
Gus
Last Name
M
Member #

NC is amazing! Nice rig. To get to my area you have to hang an 'up'. Ha!

No one really drives through Michigan while running cross country. If you're wanting to get lost, HMU.

Safe travels.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound community. Glad to have you join us.

Head4TheHills

Rank II

Enthusiast I

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Brendan
Last Name
Draney
Member #

NC is amazing! Nice rig. To get to my area you have to hang an 'up'. Ha!

No one really drives through Michigan while running cross country. If you're wanting to get lost, HMU.

Safe travels.
Thanks Fleamac ! I do intend to get up there some day and visit with my wife's extended family. Western MI looks beautiful !

Reactions: Fleamac

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name's Brendan and I've lived all over the country, seen all of the country, but never slowed down to really take in all of the country. That's why I'm here. I currently live in North Carolina and own a 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. I'm planning a trip out to Arizona in November and would love to meet up with anyone who knows the way. View attachment 210702
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
For you AZ trip you can contact our Regional Directors and Member Representatives along the way. Rocky Mountain Director @Neal A. Tew, Southwest Director @brien, Texas MR @Roots66 and AZ MR @freak4life.
Have a great trip!
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com