• HTML tutorial

LoyaleBound

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, Wa
Member #

Hey everyone!
New guy from the upper left here! Grew up camping and being outside but new to overlanding. I'm very excited to learn as much as I can from you all! I have a Subaru Loyale that is partially set up already but there are definitely plans for it still! Looking forward to sharing trips and builds and meeting as many more overlanders as possible!

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Welcome to this great group of people! I am an outdoors kind of guy myself. That is what makes living and exploring the PNW so fine, many great places to see and check out! Benz.

Reactions: LoyaleBound

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone!
New guy from the upper left here! Grew up camping and being outside but new to overlanding. I'm very excited to learn as much as I can from you all! I have a Subaru Loyale that is partially set up already but there are definitely plans for it still! Looking forward to sharing trips and builds and meeting as many more overlanders as possible!
Hi LoyaleBound and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...looking forward to seeing your build and adventures..if you ever decide to come east in Washington just reach out

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hey everyone!
Welcome to Overland Bound! Hope to hear about your adventures!