What part of northern Cali are you from?

• HTML tutorial

BCBrian

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Boulder Creek, CA
Member #

Can Hollister be run on a stock 2015 4Runner Trail Premium?
Sure. Most of the trails are rated Blue or moderate and there are 2 play grounds.... The Main Obstacle Course and a smaller one called the Adventure Course. Of course it is a good idea to have skids and sliders but there is some fun stuff you can check out without them. Right now the place is a huge quagmire due to all the rain we have been getting.

There is another smaller OHV park south of you called Frank Raines. You might want to check it out.
Link - http://www.stancounty.com/parks/off-road-park.shtm

Reactions: VDawg1115 and BobG

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

I work for the City of Tracy. Your badge number suggests that you've been a member for quite some time. Do you have any suggestions for off roading in our area?
Hey Bob join for that exact reason:
Old Coast Road
The Lost coast usal road

OHV:
Hollister Hills
Prairie City
Carnigie has a small 4WD play area

Reactions: erinw.rrc and BobG

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

Hey Bob join for that exact reason:
Old Coast Road
The Lost coast usal road

OHV:
Hollister Hills
Prairie City
Carnigie has a small 4WD play area
The Lost Coast is one of my favs. Unfortunately it may close before long since it was recently designated as a sanctuary area by President Obama. So go and see it soon!

Reactions: BobG

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

What does that mean? Sanctuary area?
Rumor has it that many parts of the Lost Coast are becoming Sanctuary Forests which means they will closed off to vehicles except on designated paved roads. You will most likely still be able to hike, etc but no more 4 wheel driving off road in order to protect wildlife and vegetation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BobG

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Rumor has it that many parts of the Lost Coast are becoming Sanctuary Forests which means they will closed off to vehicles except on designated paved roads. You will most likely still be able to hike, etc but no more 4 wheel driving off road in order to protect wildlife and vegetation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been curious about this as well. Time to put in a call to the ranger station. They are always friendly and helpful with advice.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

ShredHead

Rank 0

Contributor I

I'm just below Sacramento down in Stockton. I too own a 5th gen 4Runner. How are you liking it? I'm wanting to do some mods, but not sure what to do list. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks
Nice man, congrats on the 4runner! It has been an excellent vehicle for me and my needs so far and I have zero complaints! I would definitely start with replacing the stock tires for some all-terrains if you plan on going off road at all or in snow. If your not already on T4R.org than I would suggest you check out some of the mods that others recommend as well.