What part of northern Cali are you from?

• HTML tutorial

jmjardine

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Sonoma County, CA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
J
Member #

Petaluma. You?
Sants Rosa. Looks like quite a few up here now.
I definitely see a lot more rigs driving around these days. Seems to have exploded over the past three years. Especially Jeeps! My wife has a Rubicon and I love the Jeep waive but man... it’s a lot of pressure.

• Haha
Reactions: RoarinRow

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
I definitely see a lot more rigs driving around these days. Seems to have exploded over the past three years. Especially Jeeps! My wife has a Rubicon and I love the Jeep waive but man... it’s a lot of pressure.
hahaha! Truth!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
View attachment 163217

I live in Rohnert Park but it's not uncommon to see me in Santa Rosa or Sebastopol, where this particular picture was taken.

If you see me, give me a wave! Pretty sure I have the only red Outback on gold Sparcos in the area :)
Welcome to Overland Bound, I am one of your U.S. West member representatives and if you have any question or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike or you can contact our Bay Area member representative @PapaDave. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob if the need arises.

Make sure and browse through the New member threads for some great information that will help you navigate the Overland Bound website. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar, which will keep you up to date on upcoming local meetups, training opportunities and trail runs.

I look forward to meet you out on the trail or at a meetup, in the future.

Mike

Reactions: blackiestone