• HTML tutorial

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Hard to tell if giving up your mother in law is a lot, or like you'd also trade her for a stick of gum. My mother in law is great, I'd pay for someone to take my father in law though.
I like to keep it vague, if I give any indication of liking her she'd probably ask for money. It's always best to keep in-laws on the defensive. :0)P

WUzombies

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Central Texas
Member #

This could be nice! Or really, any of the Action Mobil models. I especially like the Atacama 7200 model.

But more realistically, I've always had a hankering for a Land Rover Series (probably III) or Defender 110 or 130. Probably from watching too many episodes of Dakar and Tarzan and Jungle Jim movies as a kid.
THIS.

I fell in love with the Overlanding idea as a kid for two reasons. Camel Trophy and Dakar. Watching broadcasts of Man trucks just FLYING through the open desert and I thought it was the most awesome thing ever. No little boy ever really grows up and a truck like this would be so awesome. (Even though most of the U.S. That I want to see this truck would be too large).

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I'm pretty happy with my XK. If I had more money than I knew what to do with, I'd probably get a donor CRD WK and convert it...

I think I'm going to be pretty set once I finish a couple more upgrades, and get my trailer started.

deeker

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

SW Ontario, Canada
Member #

For my dream rig I'd be looking at a 70 Series Land Cruiser or a Land Rover Defender 110. I love the character of the D110, love the reliability of the LC.
(Truthfully, I'll probably end up with a Land Cruiser 100 in the end...)

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

70 series Land Cruiser "Troopy" with a turbo diesel V8 and Allu-Cab pop-up roof. Of course I would also need a daily driver, right now my XTerra does both, plus crawling.

rooster_sauce

Rank III

Advocate II

Stuff a 4bt in that xj and put it up against a patrol... i know i would like to see the comparison!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
As awesome as that sounds I wouldn't even know if it was possible. Definitely not financially for me, lol. But....one could dream. I'd still like to have a patrol, I mean...

It's just so cool looking.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: deeker

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

As awesome as that sounds I wouldn't even know if it was possible. Definitely not financially for me, lol. But....one could dream. I'd still like to have a patrol, I mean...

It's just so cool looking.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
That it is!

Why not in the usa :-( the xterra isnt bad though

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk