What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
I bought a new portable firepit (Popup firepit) and a new backpacking/minimalist chair. Next up will be one of a few options: the final 2 spot lights for my roof rack, ARB Linx setup for full air system and fridge control or I'll be finally ordering a new hybrid bumper.

Reactions: Shahn and roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Going to visit my eldest in Houston this long weekend for his birthday, so I got the Houston City Pass. Plan to visit the Space Center, Downtown Aquarium, Museum of Natural Science, Zoo, and Kemah Boardwalk for one low price.

WilC

Rank V
Investor

Traveler III

San Ramon, CA, USA
First Name
william
Last Name
childress
Member #

Nhoverland.com aux battery, redarc bcdc1225 & Switch-Pro 9100 mount for Ram 2500

Antigravity Batteries 60Ah Automotive Lithium and 100Ah Deep cycle V1 Lithium batteries.

Current discount code from Overland Expo for Antigravity Batteries is overland25 & overland15.

You can use both if you have 2 different items in cart.

Not sure how long codes will last. Was told 2 weeks after expo. I used them tonight.

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Just picked up a Wagantech Lithium Cube 500 w/solar panel. Looking forward to trying it out soon. I guess that means I might be looking at fridges soon. lol Mostly got it so wifey could use it for a CPAP on trips, but I also wouldn't mind having a bit of extra juice on trips.

lhoffm4

Rank III

Advocate I

Boise, Idaho
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hoffman
Service Branch
US Navy
Last thing was a Den-Dry anti-condensation matt for under the rtt mattress, and some spare parts for the All-In-one diesel heater. All were preventatives. Don’t want mold in my tent and don’t want mechanical failures in my gear that I cannot fix in the field. As simple as they are, these CDHs, like lanterns and stoves or any thing else, could require some field-fixin. Last thing I need/want is a “cold woman” in my tent. She might resist my urge-to-merge if she’s trying to stay warm...

Willys Yella Jeep

Rank V

Builder I

Castle Rock, Colorado, United States
First Name
Willy
Last Name
Sommer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0CEO
Service Branch
Army
Jetboil Genesis II and Solo Fireplace. Tried the Jetboil this past weekend and it was the bees knees. Still waiting to give the portable Fireplace a try and see if it’s a candidate for camp
I have the half gen and it is fantastic. Lemme know how the fireplace goes

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Picked up this portable power washer at Lowe's for $99 (minus .mil discount) to clean one of the barn roofs with before repainting. It actually does a great job and I don't have to lug around the big gas powered one. Maybe now I can wash the truck more often. :tonguewink:

IMAG1869.jpg

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Picked up this portable power washer at Lowe's for $99 (minus .mil discount) to clean one of the barn roofs with before repainting. It actually does a great job and I don't have to lug around the big gas powered one. Maybe now I can wash the truck more often. :tonguewink:

View attachment 214793
I have the same brand, Just one with wheels. Solid little units!