What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Scott Murray

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

So much to buy..... for now, I'm researching Foxwing Awning. Any issues out there before I pull the plug? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
I have had a foxwing going on 8 years or more, the only issue I had was with the cover fading and becoming brittle. Got a new PVC one for $90 AUD and its like new. I am planning on buying another for my landcruiser.

Reactions: montyPR

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

Last Purchase: LED spot lights.

Next: pay for my strut rebuild and extended brake lines.

Then: light bar, dust light, alley lights, and control unit to run it all.

EDIT: My Xterra club is doing a group buy on seat covers. Since I just tore mine two weeks ago, that moved to the top of my list. I'm going to get Tacticool seat covers with MOLLE all over the back for ... stuff. I'll think of something to store back there.

Last edited:
Reactions: PNWInfernoPro

Maxterra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West Haven, Utah
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Horting
Member #

Still have the national luna dual battery control and odyssey batteries to put in... just got the viair dual 480 compressors to replace my single 480. Just need time to do it, but spend every spare minute in the shop building armor orders for everybody else... several trips coming up soon too. [emoji30][emoji848]

TXpedition

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Waxahachie, TX, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Hillier
Member #

Last thing I bought was a rear bumper from Trailworx.
Next thing is/should be some Maxtrax. At least 2, but 4 would be best.

Later down the line is an Ethos Offroad Trailer!
So, the last thing I bought was now some LED interior lights for the front and cargo area, plus LED map lights from Diode Dynamics.
The other day my wife was asking me what I want for my rig, since my birthday is almost here... Looks like MaxTrax!

Reactions: McMurf

drumber

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Orlando, Orange County, Florida, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Healy
Member #

I just picked up a Yakima LoadWarrior with extension off Craigslist for $150. I've been helping my dad move and downsize for the last few months. In the process I scored some overloading goodies that were on the list to buy, but weren't high priorities: A lightly used Stihl chainsaw in a hard case, lightly used Fiskars axe, a ton of cold weather gear and a nice sized cot with pad. I guess the next things I'll buy are ways to mount the axe, shovel and chainsaw to the rack.

Last edited:

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Ordered SUV SYMMETRIC DRAWERS / MEDIUM - BY FRONT RUNNER. Perfect dimensions for the Jeep GC cargo area.

Next: roof rack decision

Reactions: drumber

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

On Saturday I purchased a folding camp rocking chair, to make camping with the baby easier (5 minutes in the rocker = sleeping baby). Moments ago, I picked up the Snow Peak Pack & Carry fireplace (large). I've wanted one for a while, and while it wasn't cheap, I believe it'll prove worthy of the price tag. I'll update when I've used it...

FWIW, the large size is pretty hard to find online, but if you happen to live in Portland, the Snow Peak store has them in stock...

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Last purchase was 2" add a leaf kit, being installed today. Next new pitman and idler arms with fresh bushings. Finally checked out the 4x4 shop 2 blocks from my house and guys seems cool. We'll throw him these two jobs see if we still like him. May be our new mechanic as we dont have a trusted one here yet.

NW4XForester

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Federal Way WA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Bayer
Member #

My last purchase was my Frontrunner roof rack and a hand full of accessories for it.
IMG_1337.JPG
My next purchase is a custom rear bumper with swing out for my spare tire, Jerry can holders and maybe my highlift.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk