What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Sumner County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

Waiting for my Iceco vl45 fridge to arrive. Will to nice not to worry about waterlogged food anymore.
I concur. I have had a VL45 for a couple of years now and love it. A fridge is a small investment, but I don't miss dripping all over everything when I pull something out. And you can get more food without all the ice. Enjoy it!

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Shahn
U

UgotWheelz

I recently ordered a cheif products full roof rack assembly and some additional under body armor for my WK2 jeep. I’m in the process of prototyping a sleeping platform and storage system; that will be used as a proof of concept for a possible future camper shell build on this platform. I am also planning to add some additional lighting but haven’t settled on a strategy for that yet.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Just ordered one of these.

bcmedicxj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Vonore, TN, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRKP 397 Groundhog
Service Branch
EMS
I concur. I have had a VL45 for a couple of years now and love it. A fridge is a small investment, but I don't miss dripping all over everything when I pull something out. And you can get more food without all the ice. Enjoy it!
Message me if you're ever on the east side of our great state and want to hit some trails.

Reactions: D4R4x4

kunstmilch

Rank V

Advocate II

Pomona, CA, USA
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Wise
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS call sign: WRFL229
So i just bought a pair of used doesn’t look used to be honest they look brand new) blue ridge mountain gear car seat back molle panels from a member while i was up here in bend Oregon. Quite happy with them, even though im kinda pissed at BRMG for a design flaw in another product, and their reaction to my frustration. This item however is quite nice and i was happy that it seemed like a win win here.