Enthusiast III

Maine
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Swenson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1MUR
Rigs have to have a personality to get named. I've had dozens that are just "the truck" or "that damn thing," "goddamn POS Toyota," only a few that have been named. I had an ancient Fuego (remember those French oddities?) that was "PJ," a ZJ named "Nadine," and my Bus who is "Aphroducky."

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Rigs have to have a personality to get named. I've had dozens that are just "the truck" or "that damn thing," "goddamn POS Toyota," only a few that have been named. I had an ancient Fuego (remember those French oddities?) that was "PJ," a ZJ named "Nadine," and my Bus who is "Aphroducky."
Love the bus. We are wanting one of those REAL BAD. Almost made a play on a transporter I was going to convert into a westy but it was gone before I dropped the hammer.

• Love
Reactions: Sneaks

Sneaks

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Maine
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Swenson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1MUR
Love the bus. We are wanting one of those REAL BAD. Almost made a play on a transporter I was going to convert into a westy but it was gone before I dropped the hammer.
Thanks, it definitely is a labor of love :).
Prices are dropping because of the economy tanking, might still find a decent deal out there.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
I don't get the naming trend. I think everyone in the local Jeep Club has a nickname for their Jeep that they fell the need to emblazon upon the hood of said Jeep. Mine is just "The Jeep" or a long line of expletives when I'm working on it.