Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

Midwest Overlanders hosted a Winter Camp Out this weekend. I met up with the main group on Saturday. Did a bit of exploring on my own while looking for them. Cell phone reception is pretty much non existan in the Manistee National Forest, MI. Thank goodness for CB radios.

I also installed some RUN-D LED Cube lights on my winch bumper the day before the trip. Those things are BRIGHT and well worth the cash.

Now I'm working on installing a PA speaker to my CB. I'm sure my lady is going to love it when I go to her job and start hitting in her through it. I'm so dead! Lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using OB Talk mobile app

VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

Changed serpentine belt in my GMC Sierra, refilled power steering fluid, there is a leak somewhere on one of the hoses.

Taking all accessories off the Hummer since it's supposed to rain during the week. Washing my tow straps and tree straps, they got a little moldy

WillyGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Salem, IN
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Midwest Overlanders hosted a Winter Camp Out this weekend. I met up with the main group on Saturday. Did a bit of exploring on my own while looking for them. Cell phone reception is pretty much non existan in the Manistee National Forest, MI. Thank goodness for CB radios.

I also installed some RUN-D LED Cube lights on my winch bumper the day before the trip. Those things are BRIGHT and well worth the cash.

Now I'm working on installing a PA speaker to my CB. I'm sure my lady is going to love it when I go to her job and start hitting in her through it. I'm so dead! Lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using OB Talk mobile app
How do I find out about some of your events? I'm in Indiana and would love to catch up with you folks sometime.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Zargon

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Changed the engine oil in rover, I had waited a little longer in between changes then I would have liked, but the oil was nice and clean.

I also found water and dust stains in my air box, and managed to soak my distributor, again, while washing the engine bay (I think I need to either get a new cap, or a new method of sealing)

Maybe time for a home made snorkel? Who knows?!