First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
IMG_7892.jpeg

Installed the Hiboost Cell system. Locally we have very limited cell and it looks like it will take 1 or 2 bars and make it 4. We will see how it does on the Trail.

My wife now wants one in her street jeep, With the baby antenna.

DRAX

Rank V

Advocate I

Monticello, IL
First Name
Hogan
Last Name
Whittall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DRX
Been doing some maintenance and organization in preparation for the fun season that's fast approaching. Serviced the trailer bearings, fixed a quirk with the water supply line from the 2nd water tank, sanitized the water system, went through the food/gear to see if anything needed to be added/replaced/removed. So, at this point our stuff is basically ready to go whenever we are. I've been champing at the bit to get out of the house with the nice weather we've been having, pondering getting Starlink so I can work from the road, but can't really justify it at this point. Truck also had spring cleaning and maintenance done.

Can't wait for the adventures to begin again, 2023 has been rough for us so far but it's looking up.

RAMXPLR

Rank V

Explorer I

Carlsbad, San Diego County, California, United States
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Lochow
Member #

Ok. Is time to post ...What did you do with your Rig Today? ( Credit of this thread goes to Mud forum...you know where ) It could be... washed it, went wheeling, maintenance, fix, add accessories, Mods, etc.
Just post it here. you can post as many times as you want. I know title says today, post it even if it was last week, last month, last year... just do it!

Today...80 selfie :-0

Not today...breakfast ...Fishing trip/camping. love cooking on the outdoors.

Frisly
Lights and a snorkel. Now my trucks done…(they’re never done are they?!)

Attachments

RAMXPLR

Rank V

Explorer I

Carlsbad, San Diego County, California, United States
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Lochow
Member #

Ok. Is time to post ...What did you do with your Rig Today? ( Credit of this thread goes to Mud forum...you know where ) It could be... washed it, went wheeling, maintenance, fix, add accessories, Mods, etc.
Just post it here. you can post as many times as you want. I know title says today, post it even if it was last week, last month, last year... just do it!

Today...80 selfie :-0

Not today...breakfast ...Fishing trip/camping. love cooking on the outdoors.

Frisly
Lights and a snorkel. Now my trucks done…(they’re never done are they?!)
Sorry- I didn’t realize the pics were still showing the script

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I threw a bunch of parts at the front end today:

• JCR Offroad Winch Mount
  • Superwinch SX10SR w/synthetic line
  • Rigid 360 6" driving lights
  • 4x4 LEDS bumper insert light mounts
  • Diode Dynamics SAE yellow fogs
  • Diode Dynamics yellow driving lights
  • Cascadia flip up license plate mount

View attachment 255191
That´s a nice Bronco. Looking forward to autumn when they will officialy come also to Germany by Ford.

Reactions: Nosferatu

Steve_ohhhhh

Local Expert, QLD Australia

Influencer I

Redbank Queensland, Australia
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jappe
Member #

Played with some messy engine bay spaghetti and installed a smart isolator.

Cleaning up wiring in the engine bay so I can fit a small compressor in the area where a 2nd battery could be located.
Installed the Isolator as I run a small inverter for keeping my wife's mobility scooter charged and I'm very good at forgetting to switch it off at night. Flat batteries aren't the greatest thing to wake up to.

Attachments