Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Gossell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Vet
Went to Knoxville CA for a little maiden voyage in the WJ. She’s never seen mud, maaaybe a snowy driveway once. It was owned by my buddies grandfather until he passed. I’ve been putting my own little touch on it since I’ve bought it a little over a year ago. I’ve done some work recently (added a winch, removed the hood latch to fit winch controller, install sweet hood pins, fine tune a few things)and decided it was time. Y’all, it did great! Felt like a billy goat on the hills and couldn’t tell I was in some good muddy ruts at all. Super happy with how it’s been going, can’t wait for more mods.

Attachments

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Finally got around to opening the new rooftop tent.

Got the light installed in it:

Got the power box mounted, and the plug run to the bottom side of the tent. Still waiting for some 12-2 wire, that should be here tomorrow.

Got my new hatchet mounted to the inside of the hatch using quick fists:

And last, but not least, I added some high temperature amber film to the inside of the camp lights on the trailer. Hopefully, this helps with the bugs that get attracted.

Attachments

Hazard

Rank II

Member I

Minden, Douglas County, Nevada, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
Pape
Member #

Ok. Is time to post ...What did you do with your Rig Today? ( Credit of this thread goes to Mud forum...you know where ) It could be... washed it, went wheeling, maintenance, fix, add accessories, Mods, etc.
Just post it here. you can post as many times as you want. I know title says today, post it even if it was last week, last month, last year... just do it!

Today...80 selfie :-0

Not today...breakfast ...Fishing trip/camping. love cooking on the outdoors.

Frisly
I got stuck in my own driveway.

Reactions: Shahn