Rank IV

Advocate II

Pearland, Texas, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
NWK
Member #

Got some new shoes for my 4Runner today. I went with Nokians again as they work well for me. I went from the Rotiva AT to the Outpost AT. I’ve only gone for a short drive on them but damn they are nice tires. Smooth rolling and quiet. They look good too.
That's a good-looking tire. Where did you get them from?

Reactions: Grasshopper's Path

Enthusiast III

Clare, Nova Scotia, Canada
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Bluhm
Got some new shoes for my 4Runner today. I went with Nokians again as they work well for me. I went from the Rotiva AT to the Outpost AT. I’ve only gone for a short drive on them but damn they are nice tires. Smooth rolling and quiet. They look good too.
That's a good-looking tire. Where did you get them from?
Kal Tire, they are a Canadian company who have awesome tire service, as well as brakes and suspension. I have always had fun buying tires and they make it even easier.

Reactions: AggieOE

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Got everything out of the house... almost, its about 2 more loads to go. and packed up the HQ19, Full time starts tomorrow. Staying at a the local military base RV park for a few weeks to finish out work and spend holidays with the family. Then set off for a 4 month road trip on Jan 1ish (give or take a few days)

RatAssassin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Rat
Last Name
Assassin
Member #

I made a bracket to chock the front wheel of my Coleman 200cc mini bike I plan to run up a ramp(also made today) and secured down under the cap of my Tacoma.
This will come with me sometimes when pulling.my off road teardrop to scout out ahead when boondocking.

WesternDirtRoads

Rank VI

Influencer I

Hayward, CA, USA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Zacharoff
Member #

Service Branch
Army Sergeant
Now comes part 2. I'm actually going to hook it up to power and connect to the satellite. But first, I have to finalize the transfer from the original owner through the starlink system.

Attachments

Reactions: roots66 and Shahn