Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Got some new High Heels for her. Black Rhino Armory wheels with Falken Wildpeak A/T3.
Looks good! Now, let's go find some mud, and see if you got stuck because you were on th
I got sruck in the mud about 20k miles ago. The tread on the discoverer AT3s was much better. With that being said not a fan of those in mud.

Reactions: DaleRF

WesternDirtRoads

Rank VI

Influencer I

Hayward, CA, USA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Zacharoff
Member #

Service Branch
Army Sergeant
Starlink round dish arrived last night. I'm going to put it inside/on top of my spare tire on the roof. Plan to remove mounting arm and electric motor. I understand it will still work facing straight up. May paint it black (allowed). Goal is remote Internet uploads on the go on trails.
See Testing: Starlink internet whilst driving

Attachments

WesternDirtRoads

Rank VI

Influencer I

Hayward, CA, USA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Zacharoff
Member #

Service Branch
Army Sergeant
Got some new High Heels for her. Black Rhino Armory wheels with Falken Wildpeak A/T3.
Looks good! Now, let's go find some mud, and see if you got stuck because you were on th
I got sruck in the mud about 20k miles ago. The tread on the discoverer AT3s was much better. With that being said not a fan of those in mud.
Slid sideways down a small muddy hill. Out of control on a slope in mud!! Scary

Reactions: Shahn

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Slid sideways down a small muddy hill. Out of control on a slope in mud!! Scary
that doesnt sound fun. Luckily mine didnt bring me down a hill... just into a pretty deep muddier drainage ditch. Maybe the truck just needs a better driver and not better tires...

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
that doesnt sound fun. Luckily mine didnt bring me down a hill... just into a pretty deep muddier drainage ditch. Maybe the truck just needs a better driver and not better tires...
That wouldn't hurt, for sure!

Last week, while pulling the old tail lights off the trailer, I noticed a small crack in the hard shell of my rooftop tent. I reached out to Ironman 4x4 america, and the opted to just replace the whole thing! So, I ordered some marine epoxy to patch the crack (it's quite small), and I think I'm going to try running it on the Xterra for a year, and have a second tent on my trailer.

Last edited:

K12

Rank VII

Endurance III

Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
That wouldn't hurt, for sure!

Last week, while pulling the old tail lights off the trailer, I noticed a small crack in the hard shell of my rooftop tent. I reached out to Ironman 4x4 america, and the opted to just replace the whole thing! So, I ordered some marine epoxy to patch the crack (it's quite small), and I think I'm going to try running it on the Xterra for a year, and have a second tent on my trailer.
I think Gamora would love to have a new hat!

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
It should at least last until you sell it to fund the new teardrop build youre starting next month.
Too cold for that, at least for right now. I'm also a couple of years out on that.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Starlink round dish arrived last night. I'm going to put it inside/on top of my spare tire on the roof. Plan to remove mounting arm and electric motor. I understand it will still work facing straight up. May paint it black (allowed). Goal is remote Internet uploads on the go on trails.
See Testing: Starlink internet whilst driving
Are they still pulling quite a bit of power to run the dishes?