DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Can you get some down road shots of each set please. I always wanted to see how they perform. Thanks!
Steve, Sorry that this was so long in the making. I finally got some night video of all my lights and attached are screen shots of each level of lighting. Six pictures in total, uploaded here to illustrate each set of lights, adding to the previous lights. Hopefully, to make them easier for comparison, I've numbered them 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, & 006. I recommend that you D/L them to your computer so you can stream through them on your picture viewer to see how they all stack up against each other. They are as follows:
001 Lo Beams
002 Hi Beams
003 Lo Beams + Amber Fog Lts (Street Legal SAE)
004 Lo Beams + Amber Fog Lts + 4x3" Cube Lts mounted in bumper
005 Lo Beams + Amber Fog Lts + 4x3" Cubes + 6" Round Off-Road Lts
006 Lo Beams + Amber Fog Lts + 4x3" Cubes + 6" Round Off-Road Lts + 2x3" Cubes Mounted on Hood - This is every light I have mounted turned on
- I hope this helps! :smile:

001 Lo Beam.JPG002 Hi Beam.JPG003 Amber Fog.JPG004 4-In RIGID Cubes in Bumper.JPG005 6-In RIGID on Bumper.JPG006 4-In Cubes on Hood ALL Lts On.JPG

Dimitri_Raptis

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
First Name
Dimitri
Last Name
Raptis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I took it to a palm tree forest and camped there.
Love the pictures! That Porsche looks awesome outfitted like that. You're really making me rethink our plans for our 4Runner replacement in the next year or so.
Thank you very much for your kind words. If I could afford I would have bought a Toyota. My car is 16yo and bought it for 5k.

Attachments

Marty_d3f81b

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Medford, Jackson County, Oregon, United States
First Name
Marty
Last Name
LaDuke
Member #

Ok. Is time to post ...What did you do with your Rig Today? ( Credit of this thread goes to Mud forum...you know where ) It could be... washed it, went wheeling, maintenance, fix, add accessories, Mods, etc.
Just post it here. you can post as many times as you want. I know title says today, post it even if it was last week, last month, last year... just do it!

Today...80 selfie :-0

Not today...breakfast ...Fishing trip/camping. love cooking on the outdoors.

Frisly
Sadly drove it to work
Can’t wait to retire in a year and a hold. I have way better plans for my 4Runner.

Dimitri_Raptis

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
First Name
Dimitri
Last Name
Raptis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ok. Is time to post ...What did you do with your Rig Today? ( Credit of this thread goes to Mud forum...you know where ) It could be... washed it, went wheeling, maintenance, fix, add accessories, Mods, etc.
Just post it here. you can post as many times as you want. I know title says today, post it even if it was last week, last month, last year... just do it!

Today...80 selfie :-0

Not today...breakfast ...Fishing trip/camping. love cooking on the outdoors.

Frisly
Sadly drove it to work
Can’t wait to retire in a year and a hold. I have way better plans for my 4Runner.
Can imagine. Patience and we will all get there.

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513
Finally finished installing the last parts to fix my previous debauchery to the front suspension. Had to wait on inner and outer tie rod ends.
Of course NOBODY has time for an alignment within the next week.
So, welcome to Neanderthal alignment center.

Attachments