Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Installed new Arb Solis Intensity driving lights and Aux panel. First real electrical install I have ever done besides a winch. Now waiting for night to fall to see the prize.
Love the rounds! They look old school, go with the Jeep’s round headlights, and a real advantage is the ability to aim them a little differently…one to reach out far in front and the other aimed slightly down to pick up the obstacles closer to you. You’re going to enjoy driving the trails at night so much better!!

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Wait a minute.... I thought you said rest was the next project?
Well. I'm just embarrassed. LOL. No the story goes like this. The antenna on the roof is actually a $1200 cell phone booster that came with the truck, and it works like a mofo. So, I need 2 other antennas for the GRMS and the CB. I did not want to put another hole in the roof. I said, lets build a huge antenna mount. So I did. I'll be directing bombing runs on Russia with all these antennas. LMAO
Zim

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Well. I'm just embarrassed. LOL. No the story goes like this. The antenna on the roof is actually a $1200 cell phone booster that came with the truck, and it works like a mofo. So, I need 2 other antennas for the GRMS and the CB. I did not want to put another hole in the roof. I said, lets build a huge antenna mount. So I did. I'll be directing bombing runs on Russia with all these antennas. LMAO
Zim
HAHAHAHAHA, sounds like a worthy project for sure!

FJ Montana

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Livingston, MT, USA
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Newell
Member #

Went out for a weekend of camping with the gf. Simple trial run to see what we can cut from our stuff and what we were missing. Managed to have a great time besides the snow in the evening and 40mph winds in the morning.

How we managed to leave home without forks I'll never understand.

Attachments

Advocate I

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Wade
Last Name
Jackman
Member #

Went out for a weekend of camping with the gf. Simple trial run to see what we can cut from our stuff and what we were missing. Managed to have a great time besides the snow in the evening and 40mph winds in the morning.

How we managed to leave home without forks I'll never understand.
Looks like you remembered all the important stuff!