Investor

Advocate I

San Benito County, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

MOAB yesterday- Long Canyon after a heavy night of rain. Found snow and Ice and after another in our group slid backwards 30 feet we had a 1/2 hour precarious cliff edge turn around and slip and slide back down. Went long way around to Mineral Springs road and did White Rim Trail out and back just past hardscrabble hill. Hard scrabble is not for the faint of heart. Even in a WJ sometimes could not see over the hood and had to have inside mirror folded in. Lots of fun on a shelf trail! Good times! No pictures of the rough stuff unfortunately, it was 100% focus and disorienting at times.

Attachments

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Looks for issues regarding fuel level issues with LRA auxiliary fuel tank. Narrowed it down to the dash mounted switch. LRA is sending a new switch thanks to Aidan.

Attachments

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
View attachment 226368
good project day yesterday! Sanded and repainted my rock sliders and put on some new grip tape. Also installed a new fire extinguisher mount in front of the drivers seat and a bunch of little maintenance items. There is always more to do!
How do you like those KM3s?

Reactions: Ncat

TxJeeper75

Rank VI

Steward I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heiman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5LHN
Installed the kitchen counter today. Next will be starting work on a fridge, stove, sink drawer system.
Like that! Are you going to build your own drawer system? I'm just now begining to mock up some designs for mine.
Thanks. Yes I will be building my own. Working on plans right now.