Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
....but why?! Sorry bout your luck on that one. Looks like your carrier took all of the impact though.
It did, thank goodness. Trying to see anything out the tinted rear window at night is hard enough, but a black post in the dark just disappears.

Reactions: Shahn

Oranger

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

Hastings, MN, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZAU
Actually did this in the wee hours of yesterday, but replace the LED headlights as one of the heaters stopped working while under warranty. Was just in time before the snow storm rolled through yesterday.

Reactions: roots66 and Shahn

Steward I

Nisku, Alberta, Canada
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Westfall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
RamRunner78
Well I installed some decals on the newly named Yeti. Logos including front and back “The Yeti”, tree and mountain silhouettes, swapped out the pillar lights for more kc lzr. Installed the cubes in the roof rack and did the first oil change.

Attachments

U

UgotWheelz

Well late last night early this morning I pulled the sleeping platform out and my camp boxes. Now to figure out how all the seat hardware goes back together to re-install rear seats in prep for sale/trade.

Reactions: roots66 and Shahn

SWLands

Rank IV
Investor

Pathfinder III

Oakland CA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6QBJ
Spent about 4 hours today mapping every public dirt road with an endpoint within about 20 miles of home.
Been here about 6 years and hadn't done that yet.

Now I feel much more like I know the neighborhood.
Hmmm. Done. Took zero seconds as there are zero public dirt roads around here. I have looked.

But I did get an awning installed. It was very fiddly as I have a rtt that sits tight to the front runner rack so I get bruised arms squishing them through the available openings, I bought a 90 degree socket driver - that helped a LOT. Then a stick and some string to hold one end of the awning as I got it onto the brackets. It came out easier and better than I expected. I still have the victory molle panels to install over the back windows. All to get ready for a Baja run where I will leave next Thursday. Other parts are on their way - I will see if I get them installed depending on when they get here.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Gave the rig a proper wash. And with a view to the coming winter, checked the underbody protection and where necessary a little touched up, made preventive corrosion protection, door locks and hinges greased, door seals maintained, etc.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Gave the rig a proper wash. And with a view to the coming winter, checked the underbody protection and where necessary a little touched up, made preventive corrosion protection, door locks and hinges greased, door seals maintained, etc.
I should do this, thanks for the post!

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho