Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Finally finally installed my roof rack lights. Created my own wiring harness (since I have time lol). Pack of 4 LED lights for $29 I thought I'd give it a try.

There should be enough room so that when I have my awning pulled out, I will have covered lights.

IMG_4615.jpeg

IMG_4616.jpeg

IMG_4614.jpeg

Atlost67

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Adolph
Last Name
Lostaunau
Member #

Gathering materials to repair holes in the driver side floor pan has a 2"×8" rusted out area and a few smaller holes .going to weld in a new pieces of metal and fiber glass the smaller holes

Attachments

Reactions: RoarinRow

Mudbeast44

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Port St. Lucie, FL, USA
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Neckles
Member #

Installed: Mountain Hatch tailgate cover panel, patch for support during this difficult time , reinstalled the lowered OEM bed tiedown rails, and Rago Bedside Molle Panels. Some good carport Social Distancing installs going on.View attachment 146609View attachment 146610View attachment 146611View attachment 146612View attachment 146613View attachment 146614
How do you like the tailgate cover, did you have to do any drilling? The molle panels, are they worth it? What do you use yours for? Thanks for the input.

William C aka “The Claw”

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Fork, Idaho, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Clawson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6MKX
Service Branch
Volunteer Fire
So we had a real jail break. Neighbors animals decided they were tired of quarantine so they broke out and came down to visit. Well our animals were not happy about being visited during quarantine. So as they all met at the fence and they got to shoving and kicking and making all kinds of racket and our fence took the worst of it. Round up did not take long with some carrots and grain. One of our mules is always surprised when he comes to get a carrot and gets caught. Getting replacement parts was not as hard as we expected for the fence. We got a nice 2 hour drive round trip plus a stop at the G store. 1/2 day to mend the fence.B77603E3-CB0B-4C01-AE8F-D025F27E7C09.jpeg

William C aka “The Claw”

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Fork, Idaho, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Clawson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6MKX
Service Branch
Volunteer Fire
while we were mending fence some friends of ours called and wanted to know if we might like to camp on some private property, as long as we were maintaining social distancing.... so we loaded up a couple mules into the overland trailer, hooked the truck up and headed out. 90 minutes later parked the truck, penned watered and fed the animals and cracked an adult beverage or 3. Cooked up some dinner, relaxed and watched the sunset. Next day did some sensory training and trail trials. Great couple of days. Now planning our next caper.

Attachments

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

How do you like the tailgate cover, did you have to do any drilling? The molle panels, are they worth it? What do you use yours for? Thanks for the input.
Tailgate cover is really nice. Flat surface is awesome. No drilling; factory screw holes.

Molle panels are worth it. Installing quick release fire extinguishers on each, first aid kit, quick grab tools, etc on them. Still planning layout.

Sevro

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Montgomery, TX, USA
First Name
Noah
Last Name
Dunham
Member #

I took my driver seat out to replace the gears, first attempt to make it work resulted in one gear getting chewed up by the worm drive. Reordered parts from Tim at Gamiviti who has been a huge help...waiting on replacement part to try again. At the same time I am rebuilding a Holley 2200 carb for my 76 Scout. Busy weekend.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Rachel and I installed a Shrockworks bumper on our 3rd Gen 4Runner. We wrapped up the install last night but got to take photos today. This is definitely the most intense mod we’ve attempted, but it was a really rewarding experience now that it’s done. Huge thanks to Shrockworks for getting this out during this COVID situation. I hope y’all are all safe and healthy.

We ordered this back in February ahead of a planned May-June trip to Arizona and Utah... which is now on hold. :/

Its a huge improvement over keeping the spare in the cargo space or on the roof rack. Up next is the Sherpa Equipment Co base plate and drawer we recieved a couple of weeks ago. Just waiting on the weather to break to tear into another install.

We also have a shiny new Tepui tent we’re waiting to install. We were thinking about getting the Front Runner quick disconnects that they make for the RTT. The reviews on them seem a little mixed on this and other boards... so we’ll think more about it.

View attachment 151518

View attachment 151519
@KRose and I really like your rig.

Brett L.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
LaForest
Member #

Replaced the mirror glass and trim on my passenger side mirror after smacking an Amazon van on a narrow street. This happened right after I left Toyota to purchase a new inner door seal that my dog tore up getting in and out of the 4runner.:neutral:

• Haha
Reactions: RoarinRow

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I put my folding bed back in the camper shell, consolidated all my boxes and put everything 'essential' into one box you see at the foot of the bed. Then took her for a ride to the grocery store lol.

I swap out my Lifetime cooler with my Dometic when going on trips. I keep the Lifetime cooler for everyday around town.

IMG_4661.jpeg

IMG_4662.jpeg

IMG_4658.jpeg