First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
2005 tahoe
order a second battery tray for a diesel pickup Sierra or Silverado I bought mine and it replaced the brace on the passenger side on the passenger side next to the firewall. I pais 28$.
I’m in the process of putting in a second battery for my 02 Silverado. I already put the battery brace plate on Tuesday. Then yesterday I picked up the battery and installed it. Just waiting for battery isolator kit in about a week or so.

B728168D-5D0C-46F5-BF43-764DCC7184A9.jpeg

Reactions: Sparksalot

JohnKeller

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Park City, Utah, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Keller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FIQ
Cool how does it work exactly? What if it senses movement from outside?
It has a sensor and any movement turns it on. Will stay on for twenty minutes. I got it at Sportsmans Warehouse. The light is meant for the inside of a firearm safe! There are two models. A short one and a long one. I can never have enough light inside the rig.

Reactions: RoarinRow

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
It has a sensor and any movement turns it on. Will stay on for twenty minutes. I got it at Sportsmans Warehouse. The light is meant for the inside of a firearm safe! There are two models. A short one and a long one. I can never have enough light inside the rig.
Ah ok. I like the concept.

UltimaSanctus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
B
Last Name
W
Member #

Not all in one day, but so far this year ( I have been buying parts since September 19) I have a second battery, a new roof rack, 6 switch pod, scene lights on the roof rack , made a side awning, have the under lights ready to install (waiting on wire sheathing), a car mattress from 1" memory foam, dual volt meter, and are going to replace the defunct DVD player in the back ceiling with a 2000 watt inverter. A work in progress! All my stuff is DIY only because I am cheap!
Sounds like some awesome projects. Do you have any pictures of them? I'm not trying to steal any ideas for my '04 Tahoe or anything hahaha

RangeWalk

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Michigan, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Turkal
Member #

Over the past couple of weeks... New wheels and tires (Ridge Grapplers), grinding off some rust and frame painting, new rear bumper, rear seat delete (thank God for breaker bars), working on a rear sleeping/storage platform (poor man's Goosegear), and adding GMRS capability.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Prepping for rack light install. It will be two pod type lights on the sides of the camper shell.
5F207EBB-A81F-4642-8C8C-7730A0867B95.jpeg

Making my own wiring harness with quick disconnect. Hope it works lol.

CDB83332-5ACD-4385-A909-9AECD74A927C.jpeg

Actual lights won’t arrive until next week.

Oranger

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

Hastings, MN, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZAU
Built a hard top cart and door stands from the scrap materials. Incredibly glad to have a garage to park in now.

Reactions: RoarinRow

Kirk T

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Palmdale, CA, USA
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Tylosky
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign