Launch Member

Member III

Fresno, CA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Aguirre
Member #

Well it seems something new comes in the mail everyday. Putting that work bonus to good use. I did a headlight swap on the Jeep. If you own a Jeep you know the stock headlights are sub-par. Say hello to my new JW Speaker #8700 Evolution J headlights.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Well it seems something new comes in the mail everyday. Putting that work bonus to good use. I did a headlight swap on the Jeep. If you own a Jeep you know the stock headlights are sub-par. Say hello to my new JW Speaker #8700 Evolution J headlights.
How are you liking them so far?

artist8686

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Chicago, IL
Member #

Let there be light! Got a killer deal on lights for the roof rack on Amazon for about $50-ish off each pair of lights. I purchased 6 Rigid Industries SR-M Diffused, 3 for each side, and a pair of SR-Q Diffused for the rear lights to go on the Gobi Stealth Rack, just need $2k for the rack haha, come on taxes! Here's my light pattern, should be perfect for camp lighting and running trails in combination with the 8 LUX LED rock lights I already have installed underneath and the Dually Spots/10" E-Series Diffused on the front till I can afford a $1300 40" E-Series Combo Light bar.

VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

Wasn't today but I installed 7" LEDs on the GobiRack. The lights were too tall and didn't fit, used some RoughCountry Jeep JK pod lights brackets to make them work. Just installed the switches tonight

Attachments

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Well since I finished prepping for this Hurricane that we are getting here in Central Florida, I was bored around the house And I decided to work on the Jeep. So on that note i bought and installed the rugged ridge high lift jack mount. Nothing fancy just some pics and also put a lock on it cause I don't want it to get jacked.....[emoji12]

Last edited: