Investor

Advocate I

San Benito County, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Madison
Member #

R&R track bar to install KOR oversized bolts and match fitting bushing sleeves. Had too much slop with the stock bolts and JKS bushing sleeves. While I was there, R&R both drag link ends just because. Working my way through the front end, anytime I need to do something I do a little more, in prep for the future lift and to keep death wobble at bay.
Edit: Bolts now upgraded from 12mm to 9/16 grade 8. Torque spec went from 65 to 125 ft-lbs. A handy tip- add a paint pen stripe, easier to see if the bolt has moved than crawl under with a torque wrench just to check tightness. And if you ever need 9/16 hardware, it is an odd size so don't expect to find grade 8 at the local hardware store. Buy extra in case you loose a nut on the trail!

P_20191012_155442.jpeg P_20191013_112927.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Dustinfromohio

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Wooster, OH, USA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Parsons
R&R track bar to install KOR oversized bolts and match fitting bushing sleeves. Had too much slop with the stock bolts and JKS bushing sleeves. While I was there, R&R both drag link ends just because. Working my way through the front end, anytime I need to do something I do a little more, in prep for the future lift and to keep death wobble at bay.

View attachment 121775
IMG_2815.JPG
Doing the exact same thing right now! I feel your pain

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Did this a couple days ago, but wanted to make sure I loved it. Softopper bed cover, easy install great for and finish, I love this thing!View attachment 121956View attachment 121957
Did this a couple days ago, but wanted to make sure I loved it. Softopper bed cover, easy install great for and finish, I love this thing!View attachment 121956View attachment 121957
Nice rig, just bought a set of tires just like yours. Haven't put them on yet though. Cover should help to keep things cleaner.