Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Finished loading up and arranging my custom fabbed FZJ80 over-dash bar for mounting various RAM fittings for NAV, Lighting Mgmt, iPhone, iPad, GoPro, and 2 swivel cup holders. It’’s ridiculously functional and cool. I don’t think anything else will fit!!View attachment 66535
Very nice setup. I have a similar solution in my JKU and am almost addicted to finding new things I can mount to it with RAM mounts.

systemdelete

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Nashville, TN
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Rumbaugh
Member #

I mounted my Feniex 4200 mini up front, and began it's wiring. Ran the power wires from my power control to the back for my new remote radio setup, ran the ethernet extension along the passenger's side for my mic, and snaked the antenna cable under the roof rack, down the inside of the door recess, through the grommet and into the new radio compartment. Also wired up another blue sea 12v outlet and another dual USB charger above the radios in the back allowing me to run my fridge on either side of the area for different cargo/sleeping configurations.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

It's a raised floor. I wanted to retain the storage underneath and have a mounting point for the fridge slide. I've got a removable panel under the lower cubby that I can access things through.
Gotcha....nice setup. I like it.

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
I wish I had taken a closer look at your setup that day as for the mounting of the main bar [emoji1303]
I'm planning on attending the OC Rigs n Coffee event at the same place tomorrow morning. Happy to show you if you come by. Cheers!

Reactions: David S

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Went to the Goose Gear facility today and ordered my floor plate systems to mount a 2 drawer storage unit with a camp kitchen along side. It's expensive but these guys make really nice systems for the back of most any rig, and remember, you get what you pay for. Located in Westminster, CA, I'd rather support a small company with a big heart and builds killer gear, than buy cheaper from a big company with their made-in-China junk. Buy USA quality all the way!! Thanks Goose Gear....can't wait for the install in 4 weeks!!