Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

I tried adding them to the rear, they are still too small (will try and upload a pic), I have looked at adding them below the front licenceplate, but there is nothing solid to bolt them too, and I don't want anything under the rear bumper if I can help it, and sending anything out of Norway costs alot of money.

DSC05008.JPG

Jim Garner

Rank 0

Traveler I

Houston, Texas
Member #

2005 Jeep TJ Rubicon, Rubicon Express mid arm 3.5” lift, 35” Mickey Thompson tires, Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, smittybilt 9,500 lb winch, corbeau seats, 4.0 engine, Hard Top, Bra Top and Tonneau cover, Fox steering stabilizer, Cobra CB, Black with black interior
Anybody in the West Houston or Katy area give me a shout.

Attachments

BayAreaTundra

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Danville, CA
Member #

I fell off the truck while setting up my RTT (to air it out and make sure everything was clean after our 6-day trip). Bounced my shoulder/ribs off the lights/front bumper of the Cadillac next to me and hit the ground hard! Falling at 35 sucks hard. I am super sore in my back, shoulder, ribs and elbow. I am so happy nobody saw that shit-show, but kinda wish it was on video.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I fell off the truck while setting up my RTT (to air it out and make sure everything was clean after our 6-day trip). Bounced my shoulder/ribs off the lights/front bumper of the Cadillac next to me and hit the ground hard! Falling at 35 sucks hard. I am super sore in my back, shoulder, ribs and elbow. I am so happy nobody saw that shit-show, but kinda wish it was on video.
Hope your soreness doesn't last long. Ice packs and Advil are a campers best friend at times.