Investor

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
First Name
Cesar
Last Name
Melgarejo
Member #

Good choice. I see you went with black. Where did you get your pack on the left panel?

Sent from my SM-G960U using OB Talk mobile app
I actually went with their RAW panels, they had a summer sale. I just sprayed them with black Rustoleum Bed Liner.

I got the pack from a monthly subscription box called Alpha Post. They sent some decent items to include a crossbow lol.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I actually went with their RAW panels, they had a summer sale. I just sprayed them with black Rustoleum Bed Liner.

I got the pack from a monthly subscription box called Alpha Post. They sent some decent items to include a crossbow lol.
I got the Raw also and decided I like the raw look. If I change my mind, I will follow your example. Also, checked out Alpha Post...interesting gear. I may have to indulge.

Reactions: Cmel06

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

IMG_20180724_171938941.jpg
Bit of a long story. lol

Incidentally, if anyone knows of a not-too-expensive replacement muffler for the CR-V that's considerably smaller than the stock one, I'd be much obliged to know about it.

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

Been looking at Jeep JK's as my next vehicle, I want a 4x4 that actually has aftermarket support
That's like saying you need a million apps in an app store, when 98% are duplicates and the top 2% are well... the best, and the other 98% is crap. As long as you can get all the basics in good quality form you're fine, which leaves a lot of platforms to choose from.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using OB Talk mobile app

jeep670

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Been looking at Jeep JK's as my next vehicle, I want a 4x4 that actually has aftermarket support
Jeep Wrangler has the largest aftermarket. Having multiple options for every part you may need is priceless.
Just try to balance your needs and wants and try not to get peer-pressured into wasting $ on things you don't actually need.

Reactions: Joey83

Mogwai

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

Jeep Wrangler has the largest aftermarket. Having multiple options for every part you may need is priceless.
Just try to balance your needs and wants and try not to get peer-pressured into wasting $ on things you don't actually need.
No one is denying that. But to choose a platform based solely on aftermarket parts is silly. How about choose based on your intended use(s)? Are you rock crawling? Is it your daily driver? How many people do you need to take care of? Comfort? Dare I say reliability? For me, the latter two are very important given my priceless cargo and the fact you spend 95% of the time on the road just getting where you are going.

And you do know there are good parts, and bad parts, and not all are created equal? My point is you only need so much choice, after that it's superfluous. You don't need endless options for every part, you need parts that don't fail to begin with.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using OB Talk mobile app