What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

Looks good, great job! If you ever start an Etsy store let me know so I can place an order for some stuff!
Thank you very much! I have been getting a lot of interest on them. I started a facebook page today, if you want to follow I will be doing a run of them soon. The page is McCann USA.

Traveler I

Can you possibly remove the emblems and attach over the armor?
Really looks good but doesn't much to protect the fenders, guess you will have to rely on the tires for that as they seem to stick out a bit past the fenders.

jeep670

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Those fenders will be gone with the first street bump he goes over above 25mph. There is practically no clearance under the fenders with those tires. I hope he does not plan to offroad like that..

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

After waiting 40k miles, I finally lifted the vehicle. Couldn't be happier with the setup. HeadStrong Off-Road helped set me up with the proper hardware for our overlanding needs!

OME Nitrocharger Full Lift Kit
888 OME Coils
Heavy Duty Dakar Leaf Pack
285/75/16 Falken Wildpeak AT3
1.25" Spidertrax wheel spacers
Stock Offroad wheels
Best of all - ZERO RUB! No cab mount chop, no plastic modification

IMG_2005.jpg

David S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles
Member #

Yesterday i fixed my melted 02 sensor wires. They fell on the exhaust and shorted, rendering the truck inoperable.

Before :

After:

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Yesterday i fixed my melted 02 sensor wires. They fell on the exhaust and shorted, rendering the truck inoperable.

Before :

After:

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Glad to see it was a fairly quick fix for ya ..

Reactions: genera_lee

Trbanks

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spring Hill, FL
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Banks
Member #

Today was maintenance day. Over 3200 miles on this trip from Florida through to Wichita, Kansas. Up to Denver for a few days, then on to Moab for national parks and trail rides. Down to Hurricane, Utah for more parks ( Zion and Bryce Canyon). So today was oil change, tire rotatation, and a much needed air filter. Headed back to Florida tomorrow. It’s been a great few weeks.

tarouszars

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spanish Fork, Utah
Member #

My brother and I loaded up together and joined the guys at Expedition Utah installing 6 new signs on the Miller Hill trail up American Fork Canyon. Those guys do a ton of work maintaining the trail up there, and we were lucky to be able to tag along with them for a day. Kurt from Expedition Overland fame was is one of the leaders of the site and shared some of his incredible knowledge of the area.

The area is beautiful, but the trail was a tad rougher than we were expecting. At stock height we had a bit of trouble with a few obstacles that everyone else just waltzed over.