• HTML tutorial

YPD1

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

yuma, az
Member #

30 gallons, my plan is to get the auxiliary tank later this year from LRA and that would give me another 30 gallons!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

rlhydn

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

This weekend we had the brake proportioning valve adjusted on the LandCruiser, it was far too biased to the rear. Unfortunately I was able to test out the adjustment on a dusty trail when a fool came around the blind bend too fast.

Feels quite a bit more stable under heavy braking now.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Homeguy

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Calgary, AB
Finally got around to installing the long range fuel tank today. The directions said it would take 3 hours, instead it took the better part of an entire day although I also upgraded the fuel pump and added an external filter. View attachment 57872View attachment 57873View attachment 57874View attachment 57875View attachment 57876View attachment 57877View attachment 57878View attachment 57879View attachment 57880View attachment 57881

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk
I put a long range fuel tank in my Jeep. You’ll love the distance you can go now without filling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: YPD1

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Stripping the trailer down for serious upgrade. Going to rhino line the entire underside, tongue cargo rack and fenders.

yak51

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
Member #

I had the dreaded A/C fan only works on high. I could not bare the thought of going into summer with the Max setting. I went to the dealer and purchased the resistor for $41 and had it changed out fairly quickly. Looking forward to driving around with my full functioning fan control.:sweatsmile: