What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

ChefGonzo

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Muncie, Indiana
Member #

I added this "envelope" cargo net that was given to me as a solution to the FJs lack of an overhead console (or any real storage for that matter).. it works great! I threw a heavy book up there to test it (not that I'd keep a book there) and it didn't impede on the rear view !

Attachments

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

UTDez23

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Salt Lake City, UT
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Schaefer
Member #

Busy weekend, but got the Prinsu TopRac on, got the dust light wired, and the CB mounted/antennaed.

Nice rig! Love the new 3rd gens, especially that color.. Prinsu does some beautiful work with his racks, I was able to get one of his test models for super cheap a few years ago for my Tacoma. Not as sleek & light as the new versions but it’s solid and works great.

2194D92F-CCA2-42B2-82B2-4BC624C0C29A.jpeg

Reactions: ScorpioVI

subiedru

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

US
Member #

Cheapo roof basket because I need storage for firewood and trash and stuff I don't want to put inside

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: UTDez23

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Cleaned out the spare tire well, loaded up all my tools in there, packed up tents, chairs, and cooler. We are headed to uwharrie ohv in nc today through Sunday. Over the weekend I had a friend change the front axle seals, new fluid, replace the thermostat/gasket that was leaking, and new hoses and clamps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Finally got around to sorting all the cook stuff into the Tentco Ammo Box Pouches from https://tuff-trek.com/index.html Worked out really well organising the rear drawer in the Cruiser.
Those ammo box pouches are cool. Never seen them before, though have a mess of ammo boxes from South Africa (FRO Wolf and Cub packs). Thanks for the link!