Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
The wife needed a day to study and blow of steam, so the minion hoard and I loaded up and went to Roanoke in the Xterra. We came back through Bedford so I could check out Blue Ridge Overland's shop there. I got to meet @Adam Schalow , who was manning the counter and he helped me pick out a nice bag for my little single burner Coleman stove, that they make there in house.I think its actually for a growler, but my little pot and stove fit it perfectly.

20170909_181015.jpg
20170909_181118.jpg

We also stopped along the Parkway near Peaks of Otter.

20170909_163612.jpg

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Started the day by putting some color on the trailer.

Then after my other home projects for the days weren't going so well I gave up and went back to work on the rig. Decided to finish up the drawer system I build in the spring. Putting carpet in and painting the faces. Still going to put carpet on the top. I need to get more spray glue to finish it.

OB# 3805

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Getting ready for winter
Found some free firewood, so I got a trailer load. All the wood is still wet so I couldn't load too much.
View attachment 34060 View attachment 34061
Where I live now they don't allow wood house heating "too much pollution." I miss my wood burning stove where I used to live. I miss the fun of collecting and chopping firewood.

OB# 3805

Reactions: Rocky

Beee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Noblesville, IN
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ruschak
Member #

It was a maintenance day for the 4Runner. Changed the oil, air filter, cabin air filter and the big one the muffler shop got to do was a new bank 2 catalytic converter. Keeping the planet green.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Rocky

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Loveland, Colorado
Member #

QUOTE]
Where I live now they don't allow wood house heating "too much pollution." I miss my wood burning stove where I used to live. I miss the fun of collecting and chopping firewood.

OB# 3805
That would suck. Our neighbors are always burning in their outdoor pit.

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

I installed Icon overland 3 inch lift springs and Icon rear shocks today.
I visited their manufacturing facility in Riverside a couple weeks ago, met with the owner and got a short tour with him until duty called and then went around with one of his foremen... very cool folks, and impressive shop. I was not a fan of ICON before this visit but now I wouldn't think twice about installing their equipment on my rig. Good on ya!

Jonah "Rustyburbin" #4084.
5 kids, a wife, dog and a
1970 K20 Suburban

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

I visited their manufacturing facility in Riverside a couple weeks ago, met with the owner and got a short tour with him until duty called and then went around with one of his foremen... very cool folks, and impressive shop. I was not a fan of ICON before this visit but now I wouldn't think twice about installing their equipment on my rig. Good on ya!

Jonah "Rustyburbin" #4084.
5 kids, a wife, dog and a
1970 K20 Suburban
Yea I've had their front coilovers for like 5 months and love them. I finally pulled the trigger on the rear and can't be happier, now I need to get on dirt and really flog my fj.

Reactions: Rusty burbin

Jimmy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Duncan, OK, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5JLP
Started the day by putting some color on the trailer.

Then after my other home projects for the days weren't going so well I gave up and went back to work on the rig. Decided to finish up the drawer system I build in the spring. Putting carpet in and painting the faces. Still going to put carpet on the top. I need to get more spray glue to finish it.

OB# 3805
Hey Knitron, any chance you have a build thread on your trailer? I'd love to see if if you do.

Reactions: MS_Disco

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

It finally rained in Western Washington after maybe 60 or more dry days.
We needed it for sure, too bad we do not get about a week of it to help out with all of the wildfires here.

Speaking of wildfires, starting last Monday night and going for a few days we had ash raining down upon us, and it is not good for the paint, or the lungs.

This morning I went out and wiped the whole rig down with a Griots Microfiber drying towel I had wet down, and made the rig look like it had just had a bath.
The top of the roof top tent was pretty gross from the mixture of ash and rain.

Also added some more ponies under the hood by putting on two stickers on the BajaRack valence.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
20170910_133907.jpg

It's after church and I'm antsy so I've been doing a quick maintenance charge on all our vehicle's batteries and also mounted the fire extinguisher in my Xterra. I couldn't find a place I liked better and though it takes away my water bottle spot, I feel better having it onboard and mounted solidly to something.

Ejbltlr

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Portland, Oregon
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Butler
Member #

It finally rained in Western Washington after maybe 60 or more dry days.
We needed it for sure, too bad we do not get about a week of it to help out with all of the wildfires here.

Speaking of wildfires, starting last Monday night and going for a few days we had ash raining down upon us, and it is not good for the paint, or the lungs.

This morning I went out and wiped the whole rig down with a Griots Microfiber drying towel I had wet down, and made the rig look like it had just had a bath.
The top of the roof top tent was pretty gross from the mixture of ash and rain.

Also added some more ponies under the hood by putting on two stickers on the BajaRack valence.

Where can I find one of them compass decals good sir?

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Corey