What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

steve_birdsall

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tacoma Washington
Member #

Finished my auxiliary fuse panel. Everything that works through this panel comes from the 2nd battery. All protected with a 150 amp fuse.
I will be using 2 of those relays for lights that I have now...I installed extra since I was there. I still have room to add 6 more circuits from that fuse panel. I will use 1 gauge wire from the batter to supply this panel..in case I want to add stuff later. Its in the place of my old glove box.View attachment 20954
Nice job. I like how clean it looks, thanks for pic.

Sent from my SM-S906L using OB Talk mobile app

Zaq

Rank III

Advocate II

I uh, I washed my truck. Guess thats something.
Then I looked at it all clean, and cursed myself for buying a black vehicle.

Reactions: PNWInfernoPro

Randy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakley, CA
Member #

Jeepney

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

MN
Took the RTT down and we cruised around the whole weekend.

And came up with a ghetto wind deflector for the gobi rack, yay it works my wife and i can hear each other now even with the top down. Mpg seems better but maybe we were just driving slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ASNOBODY

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
PICKED IT UP FROM THE DEALERSHIP FINALLY. I had the secondary timing chain TSB preformed and they skipped a tooth on an intake cam the first time and it threw a code. They got it fixed and back to me today. Man those chains were screaming, its so quiet now I'm not sure it's running half the time. Also received a pair of the Timbren rear bumps to install soon.

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Today's job, chasing rust on the Cruiser. One of my least favourite jobs... basically because it usually looks worse when I've finished.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I obviously did a great job ... NOT... one of the patches is showing signs of rust already. So much for rust inhibiting primer... either that or it's just all the rain we've had since [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk