Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
As part of my prep for OTG (my first event of this kind, Yeah), I placed my member ID on the front windshield and tailgate. Hopefully, it will make CB communication more efficient.

upload_2016-7-15_21-19-4.png

Flip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Corona, CA.
Member #

Got me a Trasharoo bag for my Yota pickup today. Along with A license plate mount. I've been asked if PD has pulled me over cuz my bumper & Hi-Lift had pretty much blocked my plate. So after about a year, decided to move the plate to prevent a "fix it" ticket. (Instagram: flips91yota)

SaskRanger91

Rank 0

Traveler I

Today I did ball joints. Found kick ass gas can for my rack. And welded up some pushbar mounts!!!!

And burnt out some bushings on a set of leafs so I can pop some new ones in and do a leaf swap next weekend.! Almost time to start the bed camper platform build!

Reactions: Luis Merlo
T

TheBarefootFamily

I am writing this from Riverside RV Park near Estes Park, Colorado, wedding at 1700 today, and the whole family is out dual rigging it until Sunday night when we had home quick turn around only 300+ miles round trip. Oh and the Stanley Hotel is freaking amazing.

Last edited:

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Finally decided to take on the exhaust leak that's been haunting me for months. I'd replaced all the downstream gaskets and finally resigned myself to the fact that it was the manifold gaskets. They are only 156,000 miles old but with the supercharger they get an extra workout.
1468733281053.jpg
I thought I would have to remove the blower but it turns out I could sneak under it and get the job done - big win because that's a pain.
1468733312126.jpg
It was pretty warm and the sun was right on me in the hottest part of the day so I had to get creative with an old umbrella.
1468733367574.jpg
Cleaned up and ready to go back together.
The only problem I had was I should have planned to replace the exhaust studs, but I had done those about 3 months ago, but they wouldn't tighten so I'm going back in to do that, I should be able to do that from underneath.

Glad to have that big job done. [emoji28]

RiverCityDave

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Austin, Texas
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Finally decided to take on the exhaust leak that's been haunting me for months. I'd replaced all the downstream gaskets and finally resigned myself to the fact that it was the manifold gaskets. They are only 156,000 miles old but with the supercharger they get an extra workout.
View attachment 6041
I thought I would have to remove the blower but it turns out I could sneak under it and get the job done - big win because that's a pain.
View attachment 6042
It was pretty warm and the sun was right on me in the hottest part of the day so I had to get creative with an old umbrella.
View attachment 6043
Cleaned up and ready to go back together.
The only problem I had was I should have planned to replace the exhaust studs, but I had done those about 3 months ago, but they wouldn't tighten so I'm going back in to do that, I should be able to do that from underneath.

Glad to have that big job done. [emoji28]
I'm about to have to do this too, I had my head redone last summer, and I let the shop replace it. Since then I've developed a significant exhaust leak, Im PRETTY sure its the Y-pipes, but I'm prepared to do them all. Im tired of the sound. :(

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Just front brake pads yesterday. Was hoping to replace the Watts bushings, but the press never made it to my buddies house. There was lots of BBQ, so more time was spent eating than wrenching ;)

Reactions: WCO_Ryan