Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Recently move to the east coast and I miss the mountains. The isolation. The vistas. I’m new out here and all my off-road rescue friends are over 1000 miles away. So biggest thing I’ve done lately as far as an addition to keep my spirit free with overlanding would be this app. (Apart from the light bar.)

LIBTYFI,
Marcus
And that's fair too Marcus. I appreciate your effort to be funny and remind us of our responsibility to clean up. I've been around forums for decades and your first post's had all the earmarks of......well you know, trouble. LOL. These guys here are probably the best representatives of "clean overlanding" you will find. I'm in my 60th year camping, hiking, climbing and mountaineering. I learned early. The folks we need to talk to are the young folks. Those darn kids over on the "Tacoma World". ahahahahahahha
Zim

PickUpYourTrash

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Myrtle Beach, Horry County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Oliver
Member #

Recently move to the east coast and I miss the mountains. The isolation. The vistas. I’m new out here and all my off-road rescue friends are over 1000 miles away. So biggest thing I’ve done lately as far as an addition to keep my spirit free with overlanding would be this app. (Apart from the light bar.)

LIBTYFI,
Marcus
And that's fair too Marcus. I appreciate your effort to be funny and remind us of our responsibility to clean up. I've been around forums for decades and your first post's had all the earmarks of......well you know, trouble. LOL. These guys here are probably the best representatives of "clean overlanding" you will find. I'm in my 60th year camping, hiking, climbing and mountaineering. I learned early. The folks we need to talk to are the young folks. Those darn kids over on the "Tacoma World". ahahahahahahha
Zim
I totally agree. I’ve only been at this for 20 years and I’ve seen the rise of the side by side. Great machine, but no respect for its power or the land it’s driven on. Countless secret locations turned into world Facebook/Instagram selfie spots.
Go. Enjoy. Respect. And LIBTYFI.

Attachments

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Installed my Anytime camera (front camera ) - so nice to be able to see over the hood!
My husband even let me use his USB soldering iron…
View attachment 231832
I got the camera (wireless) but the available app's suck. I'm thinking a hard wire and give up on the wireless.
Zim

Reactions: NCFireGuy

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
Installed my Anytime camera (front camera ) - so nice to be able to see over the hood!
My husband even let me use his USB soldering iron…
View attachment 231832
I have the same project and it will be hard wired. The Rams hood is always a problem when it come to getting a good line or even seeing over the next hill.

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch