Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Well the IAC didn’t fix my idle problems… narrowed it down to either a bad CTS (coolant a temp sensor) or a vacuum leak in my throttle body. So either way, on hold for the time being.

The vacuum hoses didn’t fix my blend door issue, so strike two.

But I did get some headway done today. I got my Lido Mounts installed, so now my tablet, Cell Phone, and HT have a place to live in the cockpit.
6AB893A4-CB43-4AF0-98F6-F93C750E2CB9.jpeg

RatAssassin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Rat
Last Name
Assassin
Member #

Started taking measurements for space to add a 5 Star crash rated kennel/crate for the working dog I'm getting for my business.
Looking at ripping out back seats and creating a flat platform in which to mount the crate for transportation.
Looks like I'll use the Tacoma DCLB for when me and the dog have inspections.

I have a few weeks to figure this out yet. Her training just started and I won't go for my handling classes and certifications until Late October at best.
It will also be nice for her "home life" and taking her on trips. By having a place for her, she'll have heat and AC.

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
I finally finished cleaning my Jeep. It took a beating on Fordyce at the Sierra Trek and got tons of new pin-striping on the sides. Plus the entire interior was completely dusty. I do a once a year deep cleaning, getting him ready for ski season. The deep cleaning, washing, waxing, conditioning and taking off some of the additional armor took me a total of 15 hours! Yikes! But then again, I can't stand driving the Jeep to work sitting in total filth either :confused:

Reactions: SLO Rob and roots66

Mike P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Mike
Member #

Well I haven't checked in a hot minute! We finnaly got the gang together in Nashville TN. We did a run out to Nemos Tunnel to get the new Taco a lil mud bath! Ran into some fellas from Trail Built and lotta jeeps! @rickyhavoc

Attachments

Reactions: 9Mike2 and roots66

BPK6

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Vermont
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Kennedy
Not today but last week drove 700mi to OBX (11hrs). Got a beach pass for the week. Lots of fun, first time this truck ever been on a beach or I've driven on sand. 1800 mi total in the week - never skipped a beat. Even avg'd 20MPG with the 5.3L and 33".

Attachments

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Finalizing the install of my Up down Air system, just need to do some clean-up sanding on the plastic trim. The first two pictures I created to keep my old brain in check

Attachments

huachuca

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

tarboro nc
First Name
Al
Last Name
Killebrew
Member #

Not today but last week drove 700mi to OBX (11hrs). Got a beach pass for the week. Lots of fun, first time this truck ever been on a beach or I've driven on sand. 1800 mi total in the week - never skipped a beat. Even avg'd 20MPG with the 5.3L and 33".
Since you mentioned getting a weekly pass, I assume you were on Cape Hatteras National Seashore. Great choice and I’m fortunate to live nearby. Glad you enjoyed it. The next time you’re out this way, if you want more of a challenge, consider Cape Lookout NS which starts south of Ocracoke. No roads or permanent development but the Park Service does have several cabins for rent on the South Core Banks section. Free boondock camping is available most anywhere between the dunes and the high tide line.

BPK6

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Vermont
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Kennedy
Since you mentioned getting a weekly pass, I assume you were on Cape Hatteras National Seashore. Great choice and I’m fortunate to live nearby. Glad you enjoyed it. The next time you’re out this way, if you want more of a challenge, consider Cape Lookout NS which starts south of Ocracoke. No roads or permanent development but the Park Service does have several cabins for rent on the South Core Banks section. Free boondock camping is available most anywhere between the dunes and the high tide line.
A bit north of Hatteras, in Corolla - plan on going back next year so thanks for the tip, will hopefully get a chance to check it out.

Reactions: huachuca

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Finalizing the install of my Up down Air system, just need to do some clean-up sanding on the plastic trim. The first two pictures I created to keep my old brain in check
Really like your diagrams. I'm considering doing plumbing like this when I put the ARB Linx system in for my Air System control.