Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Yesterday I pulled down the headliner to run to wires for my rear view channel on my dash cam, and I finished wiring the seitch for my inder hood lights. Today was the best so far...

I MADE THE FINAL PAYMENT, IT'S MY TRUCK NOW!
Congratulations! I'm eagerly awaiting that feeling. I only have 6 months left myself and I cannot wait to be done.

Reactions: Shahn and CavGeek

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

Not today but about a week ago I made some window screens for my Cherokee XJ. I camped with it for 3 days this week and slept inside it. The nights were hot and it rained for about 2 hours one night. I made separate rain gutters for both sides as seen here on the passenger's window. The driver's side was under my canopy so there was no need for that one. Plenty of air and I stayed dry. :smiley:

21-08-11 2.JPG21-08-11 3.JPG

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Pulled the valve covers and did the valve stem seals on my 76 CJ5 today, it consumes a fair amount of oil but never smokes, go figure. The previous owners were not very nice to this engine. Looks like they neglected oil changes and had the improper PCV valve in there which didn't help matters any. Nearly all the stem seals were loose and floppy and at least 3 had ridden up the stem and weren't even covering the guide anymore.

Compression numbers are still good on all 8 cylinders.