Harrisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Meuser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WREL270
As busy as I have been with work lately (yes, I have never stopped since this stuff started).. The best I can do at this point is to vacuum and clean up the mess from weekend trips. I am in the foodservice business.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Reactions: grubworm

BigH2OChief

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Carmel Mountain Ranch, San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Woody
Member #

Service Branch
US Army / US Navy
Yesterday I pulled my A.R.E. Ascend Roof Basket off my cap and tore it down. Today I started retrofitting/reinforcing the cross bar spars to re-install onto the cap as a foundation for an Aluminum RTT mounted to the cap. The front, back and sidewall frames of the basket will be retrofitted to the top of the RTT via extruded aluminum and integrated into the RTT rails. Adrian from M.I.A Outdoors (also maker of the WaterPort) in Vista , CA. is assisting with the design build and the RTT. Easy weekend in the garage.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
I have drawings for something similar. Now I’m motivated to get it done.

Your Pup is straight up owning that spot!
I have drawings for something similar. Now I’m motivated to get it done. Your Pup is straight up owning that spot!
what are these drawings of which you speak? Lol. I just knew what I had to clear, and how much access I wanted to keep.

She absolutely does own that spot. Plus it should be a little cooler being off the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: BigH2OChief

BigH2OChief

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Carmel Mountain Ranch, San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Woody
Member #

Service Branch
US Army / US Navy
what are these drawings of which you speak? Lol. I just knew what I had to clear, and how much access I wanted to keep.

She absolutely does own that spot. Plus it should be a little cooler being off the floor.
Its my OCD. My wife always laughs at the fact I sketch out what's in my head, and tape it to my workbench... and the finished product never looks the same. I tell her the scribble is my conceptual vision. The completed project is my brilliance. Ha-ha!