Launch Member

Member III

Arizona, USA
First Name
Remington
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Put the new tires to the test. And I’m not disappointed. Did a little trailing with a buddy. Always a good time. Also got some more Arizona pin-striping done. White does a great job of hiding it.

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Put the new tires to the test. And I’m not disappointed. Did a little trailing with a buddy. Always a good time. Also got some more Arizona pin-striping done. White does a great job of hiding it.
Nice lookin' tires!

Reactions: Broke and BCADV4WD

BCADV4WD

Rank 0

Contributor II

Vernon, BC, Canada
First Name
Garret
Last Name
Dietz
I follow YouTube videos on vanlife and it’s really appealing. Looking forward to your progress.
Ya there are some really great rigs out there and youtube is a great way to see others ideas. This is my daily driver so making it as light as possible was key. My build is more of a weekender than a full time van life build and it will mostly see its fair share of forestry roads getting to a trail head for mtn biking and its share of ski hill parking lots as I did insulate it.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Ya there are some really great rigs out there and youtube is a great way to see others ideas. This is my daily driver so making it as light as possible was key. My build is more of a weekender than a full time van life build and it will mostly see its fair share of forestry roads getting to a trail head for mtn biking and its share of ski hill parking lots as I did insulate it.
Yup so many options, builds, and mini traveling homes.

Reactions: Broke

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Getting ready to drop an prefer to rebuild the tailgate on the “Adventure Machine”. After all the hard mechanical work, I finally get to work on the cosmetics.

Reactions: Broke

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
It was. I had to pull my molle panels off and pull the sub and sub box in order to pull those plastic pieces out. It definitely made a difference though and it gave me something to do today.
Hopefully you had a garage, cause it's hot today at least in Norcal. I did was the cars this morning at about 9 and it was already like 80+ degrees.

Reactions: Broke and Brett L.