I wear for where I am offroading or trekking. Always light , comfortable sneakers when driving a lot. Old fashion billy boats when mudding. Will carry 2 or 3 boots and shoes, with plenty of dry socks, and foot powder.. Can I spell trench foot....
With a reconstructed foot containing prosthetic bone, and a screw still in, I have found the best boot for me due to the way the sole is lasted, as mentioned here. Asolo Drifter GV. It's like a wider, stronger shank taking the brunt of rocks and roots rather than my foot that no longer flexes.
Your crew is here.Join Overland Bound for full access to the community forums, trip planning tools, trail mapping and more.JOIN THE CREW
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.