Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Using the long weekend to get some of the little jobs done on the rig as well as just chilling out. Probably literally chilling out as would be the norm for the UK weather on a long weekend...

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
tmp_28713-20170414_1904492000805517.jpg tmp_28713-20170414_1442561190067249.jpg

This was our view yesterday, but a rough night with a sick kid and impending rain showers had us pack up camp and head home for the night. Maybe next time!

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
Did the Cleghorn Trail with a buddy, his son, and son's friend in one truck. Then in my vehicle was my dog and I. A good time was had by all.

Sent from my LGLS996 using OB Talk mobile app

Sir William Goes

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lexington, SC
Member #

Went camping with some friends in NC. I plotted out to go to Hurricane Creek Trail however the site was taken so we had to replan. We had fun either way. Here's a video

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

dustan

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Northern Michigan
First Name
Dustan
Last Name
Tompkins
Member #

I have to work on the truck brakes, for some reason they loose there prime and go to the floor, I also have some SPC UCA to install to.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I'm going to an amateur radio club auction Saturday, then I guess I'll be heading up the informal "first" Western Va OB Meetup and possibly hitting a trail or two. Guess we'll see!

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
Buddy and I are heading to Joshua tree in the morning, (Fri). Saturday morning we have three more groups joining us for the weekend. Looking forward to hitting the road tomorrow to get weekend started. Will post pictures when we get back.

Sent from my LGLS996 using OB Talk mobile app

bna0atb

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Nothing too fun this weekend. Still recovering from Easter Jeep Safari last weekend. Might head down to Toytec's Open house for their new HQ. A couple of trips camping up will be a family back packing trip a day trip on Longwater Gulch and then a weekend trip to south east Colorado to explore canyons.

dj_mccomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Louisville, KY
First Name
DJ
Last Name
McComas
Member #

Packing this weekend for our departure to Amsterdam this coming Wednesday. We are doing a cycling tour of North Holland, should end up at 100-130 miles by end of the trip. This is the second tour with this company and we are pumped!

Darthbaggins

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Acworth, GA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Cromartie
Member #

Hoping to pick up my over and permits for this season, also plan to take a trek out to Great Point for part of a day and see if I can't find some seals to show off to the lil monster (my 2yr old son)
IMG_20170419_203435_662.jpg