What are you doing this week end?

• HTML tutorial

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Cool, theres a trail id like to check out kinda in between here and there called rock creek rd. Also ahtanum state forest reopens may 1st and thats just half an hour from here.

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Lets us know what you will be doing this week-end going out, working on your rig or trailer or just having a easy week-end.
Well, with any luck I will be consolidating/upgrading my dSLR rig and getting out to fly my drone -- if the weather cooperates...and here in Seattle that will be a coin toss!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!

Reactions: TerryD

A10MileHusker

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West Slope, OR
Member #

I would be out driving and camping, but the MN DNR has closed all roads and trails in every state forest in the state due to warm, soft conditions...bummed. So, I'll be sitting on here all weekend.
Had to look up Waconia, I have a place up north in Hackensack. Its my favorite place to go. Sucks they closed them down! Bet all my friends from there are just as bummed as you are. Hope they open them back up soon!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
The wife and I were in DC this weekend for a concert. It was my first time in DC and wasn't bad. I'm a country bumpkin, hillbilly if you will, but I had a great time. Really enjoyed the metro! Appealed to the train lover as well as might slight OCD toward efficiency.

This weekend we're planning on a couple nights camping with the kids. I dunno where we're going yet, although we've talked about just going over to the Pines as well as possibly over to White Rocks near Mountain Lake. Got to get a new tent ordered today if we want to go at all though.

Reactions: 20DYNAMITE07

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Quick day trip to the Trinity National Forest in Northern California. Found a nice spot to set up a quick camp to listen to some music, eat some hummus and bread, do some drawing and of course - throw the frisbee for Nigel. Test of the Garmin InReach and it worked just fine. Everything is so green. Snow level around 4800 ft.

Sent from my XT1254 using OB Talk mobile app

Roger352

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

, Cornwall PL17 , United Kingdom
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Smith
Member #

This Easter week end coming I will be working on my Landrover D1. Plenty to do on the back end. Last week I removed the bottom half of the body crossmember. New part has just arrived so will be welding that on and painting. Plus fitting a new tank guard with removable tow hitch, heavy duty rear bumper, nato tow hitch, new rear mud flap brackets from easy on panels
http://www.froggatts.co.uk/page10.html#MUD

Roger352

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

, Cornwall PL17 , United Kingdom
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Will be working on my 300 tdi D1 welding in the crossmember, painting and fitting some new parts. Heavy duty rear bumper, tank guard, rear light guards and replacing all the old rusty bolts with shiny stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

Parked my Tacoma, hopped in the wife's Subaru and ran with her to Cherry Grove Beach for a few days of sun, sand, suds, and well nevermind.