What about an Overland Bound singles section?

• HTML tutorial

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
that turns OB into a fish4hoes type website
i like it! and after the first 10 dates, there is a badge awarded and you can progress up the different levels starting out as a "playa" and moving up to "pimp" level. this should have been done a long time ago....

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

i like it! and after the first 10 dates, there is a badge awarded and you can progress up the different levels starting out as a "playa" and moving up to "pimp" level. this should have been done a long time ago....
grubworm,
And the rest of you, the replies have been great! All have good ideas and great sense of humor! Vance.

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

but in this day and age............... what is single ?? LGBTQZYZ ??????
I say leave this to the dating sites.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Looking for companion on the trails. Must like a lifted rig, bumpy roads, and camp fires. Prefer Chevys, Jeeps, and Rams, all else need not apply j/k.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

A singles section of the forum would result in 6,740 males all looking for that one female that doesn't exist. You have to do it the right way. Marry a woman you love and over time force her to get outside with you and remind her you've been to multiple BS weddings and such that you didn't want to go to. Trust me, it works.

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

A singles section of the forum would result in 6,740 males all looking for that one female that doesn't exist. You have to do it the right way. Marry a woman you love and over time force her to get outside with you and remind her you've been to multiple BS weddings and such that you didn't want to go to. Trust me, it works.
But the one or two that happened by would literally have their leg humped off.

Both legs if they happened to have two.

Lonely males leg humping females on forums is some of the saddest shit i have ever seen on the internet and does absolutely nothing for the community but to invite drama and distraction.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

But the one or two that happened by would literally have their leg humped off.

Both legs if they happened to have two.

Lonely males leg humping females on forums is some of the saddest shit i have ever seen on the internet and does absolutely nothing for the community but to invite drama and distraction.
Haha yeah. With that said, we should have the thread. It would be fun to read when I'm supposed to be on conference calls.

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

LOL,
The worst is singles sections on sailing forums. You get some truly lonely and desperate dudes trying to find a mermaid to come live on their tiny boat with them.
You don't know any over the road truckers do you?

Jerry Reed 8 track tapes are a powerful aphrodisiac

Reactions: WAYAWAY