Launch Member

Advocate III

Plano, TX, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Morris
Member #

I personally think you'll need to push this into May. We won't know decent numbers on if the isolation strategy in Texas is working within the next 2-3 weeks. Cases are still going up pretty rapidly. Would love to camp 1 night at Devil's River SNA .

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I personally think you'll need to push this into May. We won't know decent numbers on if the isolation strategy in Texas is working within the next 2-3 weeks. Cases are still going up pretty rapidly. Would love to camp 1 night at Devil's River SNA .
I'm keeping a close eye on what's happening and if we aren't able to do it I'll push it back.

Reactions: Beretta4x4

Superbad

Rank 0

Traveler I

DFW, TX
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Eddington
Member #

I cant commit to this one yet. Its tough for me with everything going on and the fact that it will likely take me over 7 hours to get there. Its getting in the time range that I would rather make a run for CO.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I cant commit to this one yet. Its tough for me with everything going on and the fact that it will likely take me over 7 hours to get there. Its getting in the time range that I would rather make a run for CO.
The wife and I are running up to CO, UT, NM and WY around the middle of July, I can't wait!