Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Reichert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6KWB
Hey Ron. Yes, this trip is still a go! I just finalized the route and we will probably be joining up with the sierra group for part of it as well :)

Reactions: TrailHawkGuy

JReichert11

Rank VI
Investor

Expedition Master I

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Reichert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6KWB
just set a DM to everyone on the list with some details of the trip.

Just an FYI the GPX file has been updated as of Sunday 10-23-2022. So please download the lastest file. If any changes are made I will make sure to let everyone know.

Reactions: mr._shafer_sir

Weim.Runner

Rank VI

World Traveler I

Oakland, CA, USA
First Name
Nicole
Last Name
Merchain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ask me :)
Will you be sharing any campsites with the "easy" group that will be there over the same dates?

JReichert11

Rank VI
Investor

Expedition Master I

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Reichert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6KWB
Will you be sharing any campsites with the "easy" group that will be there over the same dates?

Hey there. I am not sure what you are referring to with the “easy” group. But we will be camping at trona pinnacles on Wednesday night. Minnietta cabin on Thursday night, hunter cabin of Friday night and we will meet up with the sierra foothill group on Saturday night at Alabama hills.

Hope that answers your question

Weim.Runner

Rank VI

World Traveler I

Oakland, CA, USA
First Name
Nicole
Last Name
Merchain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ask me :)

Hey there. I am not sure what you are referring to with the “easy” group. But we will be camping at trona pinnacles on Wednesday night. Minnietta cabin on Thursday night, hunter cabin of Friday night and we will meet up with the sierra foothill group on Saturday night at Alabama hills.

It looks like there is another OB group going 11/3-11/7

Attachments

JReichert11

Rank VI
Investor

Expedition Master I

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Reichert
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6KWB

It looks like there is another OB group going 11/3-11/7
Yeah Gary from the Sierra Foothills group is running a similar trip the same week. I think they start one day after us and end one day after. We will meet up with them at Alabama hills on Saturday night. Should be a blast!

Reactions: Weim.Runner