Well that was really weird lol

• HTML tutorial

Robert Jordan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Grass Valley, CA
Member #

I went to login on both my phone and work computer as I have multiple times and it said that my IP had been banned...Thankfully it got sorted out immediately! Thank you Michael and Corrie!!!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
HAHA well fine then I will pack my handkerchief and be on my way :tearsofjoy:.

Michael had said that they are dealing with a Spam filter issue or something of the like. It didn't last long so that was good.
Ya - we are flipping a couple switches over here to deal with a recent spam issue, and that was a result for some folks. That is sorted now!

M

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

HAHA well fine then I will pack my handkerchief and be on my way :tearsofjoy:.

Michael had said that they are dealing with a Spam filter issue or something of the like. It didn't last long so that was good.
No worries Robert.....the welcome mat / wagon stays around a little longer than that...HaHa!!!....did the same to me. M was telling me that they must think I'm the spammer and shut me off. She was being bratty because I didn't get her caffeine fix yet...

Reactions: Robert Jordan

Robert Jordan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Grass Valley, CA
Member #

No worries Robert.....the welcome mat / wagon stays around a little longer than that...HaHa!!!....did the same to me. M was telling me that they must think I'm the spammer and shut me off. She was being bratty because I didn't get her caffeine fix yet...
HAHA better keep that caffeine on a drip lol. I was hoping so but when it happened I was trying to think if something I posted caused it or what in the world happened. It was cornfuzzling to say the least lol.

Reactions: Michael and Chadlyb