Southern Alberta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Was out there about 14 years ago with family camping. Went through North Dakota, to Yellowstone, Glacier, the Grand Tetons, then into Saskatchewan, Alberta, then into British Columbia staying at parks along the way. When we got to BC we stayed at Banff. This is one of the trips I want to do again with my fiancee. Beautiful country out that way and I need to get back there.

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

Was out there about 14 years ago with family camping. Went through North Dakota, to Yellowstone, Glacier, the Grand Tetons, then into Saskatchewan, Alberta, then into British Columbia staying at parks along the way. When we got to BC we stayed at Banff. This is one of the trips I want to do again with my fiancee. Beautiful country out that way and I need to get back there.
Banff is in Alberta my friend. Less than 2 hours from Calgary. But it's okay, all them mountains tend to confuse people.

Cappy "410 Expedition" [emoji1063]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Banff is in Alberta my friend. Less than 2 hours from Calgary. But it's okay, all them mountains tend to confuse people.

Cappy "410 Expedition" [emoji1063]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well we also went into BC.

4runner2015

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey guys, I'm in Edmonton. Been out west here for about two years now, so pretty much a full albertan now(lol, that seems to be all it takes). Looking for good trails and some help with outfitting my 4Runner trail.

Reactions: BlackBear

daPitbull

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Oakland, CA
Member #

Hey all. Been on the road for about a week. Me and the family will be crossing into Canada via WABDR section 6 timorow and will be staying in kelowna for 3 days...I think. Would be great to meet up with some locals and run some trails. Let me know.

Ray