Launch Member

Member I

Jacksonville, Flordia
First Name
Spenser
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Hey Guys! Jacksonville FL here. Looking to contact the Regional Director and any other members in the area! Would love to find some trails in the state, not afraid to venture into GA as well.

Reactions: itarin

Rubiconcruiser

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

So Georgia
Member #

Currently isn’t a representative for this area there are a couple of Jeepers here in Georgia that belong to OB however no organization yet. I am in Savannah so if you get up this way a shout out would be good. August is the Appalachian Rondezvous put this on your calendar. It was wet and muddy last year and kind of a joke compared to Arizona but was claimed to be fun by some

Reactions: Scar527

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Currently isn’t a representative for this area there are a couple of Jeepers here in Georgia that belong to OB however no organization yet. I am in Savannah so if you get up this way a shout out would be good. August is the Appalachian Rondezvous put this on your calendar. It was wet and muddy last year and kind of a joke compared to Arizona but was claimed to be fun by some
Is the link below what you are talking about for the Appalachian Rendezvous, this year in September?

Rubiconcruiser

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

So Georgia
Member #

Is the link below what you are talking about for the Appalachian Rendezvous, this year in September?

Yes sir this is the call should be fun but register early

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Any Spring time events coming up in the Southeast, preferably the deep Southeast within reach of NW Florida!?

Reactions: Brutus

Brutus

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mobile, Alabama
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran

Brutus

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mobile, Alabama
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Nice, where will you be staying when you go? What campground do you recommend? I have a RTT so something RTT friendly would be good!
My family and I are big fans of indoor plumbing so we usually just get a room for the weekend. I know that Point Washington has a campground but I am not sure what else is available.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran

Bubba Tim

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Middleburg, FL, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Reyes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N2BBT / K4OPX
Service Branch
US Army Ranger
Thx. I have contacts on every continent in the world. Go to QRZ.com Go to the "Resources" tab. You can find for free, study guides and practice test. You have to sign up for QRZ but you don't have to be a Ham. It think it is also free to sign up.