Welcome, Overland Bound Region - Southeast

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Scar527

Rank I

Member I

Jacksonville, Flordia
First Name
Spenser
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Hey Guys! Jacksonville FL here. Looking to contact the Regional Director and any other members in the area! Would love to find some trails in the state, not afraid to venture into GA as well.

Rubiconcruiser

Rank VI

Traveler I

So Georgia
Member #

Currently isn’t a representative for this area there are a couple of Jeepers here in Georgia that belong to OB however no organization yet. I am in Savannah so if you get up this way a shout out would be good. August is the Appalachian Rondezvous put this on your calendar. It was wet and muddy last year and kind of a joke compared to Arizona but was claimed to be fun by some

Reactions: Scar527

Viking1204

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
S
Member #

Currently isn’t a representative for this area there are a couple of Jeepers here in Georgia that belong to OB however no organization yet. I am in Savannah so if you get up this way a shout out would be good. August is the Appalachian Rondezvous put this on your calendar. It was wet and muddy last year and kind of a joke compared to Arizona but was claimed to be fun by some
Is the link below what you are talking about for the Appalachian Rendezvous, this year in September?

Rubiconcruiser

Rank VI

Traveler I

So Georgia
Member #

Is the link below what you are talking about for the Appalachian Rendezvous, this year in September?

Yes sir this is the call should be fun but register early